Friday, February 25, 2005

hair cut!!!
suppose 2 haf np parade 2dae but i skipped it...4 the sake of shoppin...haha...no lah,was too tired 2 go dwn 4 parade...moreover i din bring my half u 2 sch,so heck it lahz...wen dwn 2 orchard wif val instead...den her fren Alan (i think) came...had free haagen dazs ice cream coz val's fren's fren works at the outlet at taka...tok abt indulgence,yummy!

juz cut my hair too...here's the conversation i had wif my mum juz nw:
me: mummy,i juz cut my hair!
mum: *look at my head* har?got diff meh?no diff wat!!!
me: wateva~
my mum is 4eva saein dat there's no diff weneva i go n cut my hair...my previous length was till my hips,nw it juz barely hit past my bra line,yet my mum sae no diff...qi si ren!but im happy wif my hair nw,hopefully i dun drop so much hair animore...wahaha...

No comments:



call me tiger