Wednesday, February 23, 2005

small world...
met up wif Glenn diz afternn b4 i wen 4 my ITP briefing in sch...he wanted my pics, -_-, lol!infared din work,so had 2 mms 2 him...zZzZ...wen 4 ITP tok,it was full of shit...

bumped in2 youyi(my Chingay sector IC) in SB!!!wat a small world man!haha...it's like he aint even frm SP(he's frm NTU),n yet of all places,i bumped in2 him in SP,SB!haha...he called me den i was like tryin 2 put a name 2 his face at 1st...haha...found him familiar but cldnt straight awae recognise him...luckily i managed 2 recall hu he is,otherwise so paiseh...haha...

juz as we stepped in2 dover station,renjie called,saein he had nite's out...wen over 2 his place aft goin 2 town 4 awhile wif val 2 get my top...had dinner at his place...yummy...haha...den hm swt hm...nxt time i can c him most prob wld b either tmr or fridae...

cost accountin paper tmr,n i haven started a single shit...still gotta do an online search 1st...2nite dun nid 2 slp le...sianz...

No comments:



call me tiger