Monday, April 04, 2005

Absorption Power Ultra Low...
I'm so damn dead! Can't seem to absorb all the studying!!! Die! There are guests over at my place at the moment, very noisy, how to study?!

Anyway, they are relatives from Mauritius, one of them is an uncle, the other is a grandaunt, I suppose she's my grandpa's sis. It's the first time ever in my 18+ years of life that I'm seeing them! Seems like everytime a relative comes over from Mauritius, it's the first time that I'll be seeing them. Still got lots more relatives whom I've yet to meet!

The Chan Yiptong family is all over the world. The only way to recognise that we are related is via our surnames. How interesting. Think if I'd to really go and visit every single one of my relatives, it'll take me afew years, and I'm not kidding about that. I really have no idea how big the Chan Yiptong family is. I reckon it's super duper BIG!

Got to run! Those relatives want a picture taken!

No comments:



call me tiger