Saturday, April 02, 2005

I Hate Exams!
Been studying the entire day today, but I only managed to cover 2 pathetic chapters. *clap clap* Can't seem to absorb during the day, can only do it real well in the middle of the night, so to say I'm going to stay up to mug my brains away tonight!

Dear Braincells,
I'm sorry that some of you will have to perish tonight. I don't mean to, I'm utterly sorry! I promise I'll give the rest of you a treat (for those who can survive the night) after all my papers!!! I love you all tiny little things. MUUUACKZ!

Ok, I think that was a little way off. That's the end product of studying. Makes me go mad. Anyway, I was just stonning when I remembered Miss Congeniality 2. Darn funny show, watched it with RenJie yesterday. It was really hilarious! Those who needs to destress or give your brains a little bit of humour treat, that show will do the trick! Haha!

Right right, should go back to my notes now. My faithful computer had a hell long of rest today, lucky chap! Now it's going back to hibernation once again. If only I'm my computer for today...

No comments:



call me tiger