Monday, April 11, 2005

YAY!!!
Just one more paper and I'm FREE!!! Ok, not really THAT free, but at least I'll be free for a few days before the start of my attachment. The last paper is Cost Accounting, and I dare say it's one of the most horrible paper!!! Let's get over and done with it!!!

Anyway, big eyes helped me fulfil my long time dream of indulging in an entire tub of ice cream. Too bad I had dinner before that, ate till I almost exploded! Nevermind, after my exams I'm still going to indulge in a tub of ice cream as a meal, be it lunch or dinner, I don't really care. Just that I'm going to buy it and settle my ass somewhere in Suntec area and eat my heart out! Hahaha! I can't wait!!! But, let's hope I can lose all those weight that I recently gained again due to 2 continuous days of having ice cream after dinner.

Shit, I've got to write my introductory letter now, got no time to waste! Think my Liaison Officer is so going to skin me alive, because i've yet to submit my intro letter to him!!! And I commence work on 18th... How nice. Terrible me! Better get going!!!

No comments:



call me tiger