Monday, May 16, 2005

Anticipating the Arrival of Tomorrow
I simply just can't wait for tomorrow! Because I don't have to go to work!!! Ok,i still do need to work, but I don't have to go to Centennial Tower because I'm going to the warehouse to do stock take!!!

Whee!!! Stock take from 9-4pm, then after that I can go home and rest, then I'll have to report at 11pm at Changi Airport Terminal 2 for the midnight stock take at the Mercedes Benz Boutique!!! So exciting!!! Can you imagine doing stock take at midnight? It'll last till around 5am, then on the 18th I don't have to go to work at all! Whee!

What an experience! The only thing is that I won't be home for Daddy's birthday (17th May)... Not sure if I should come home after the day stock take at the warehouse or not, or should I go directly to Changi Airport and chill there. Nevermind, I shall decide tomorrow.

No comments:



call me tiger