Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I'm Tired!
Just got up from my 1 1/2 hrs nap. Stock take at the warehouse (near expo) wasn't too bad, pretty interesting. The beginning was superb, being fresh and energetic and all, but subsequently the numbers started to look alike and all the numbers started to merge with one another. Well, you get the picture.

The day stock take ended pretty early (earlier than expected), got home and I died on my bed momentarily. Now, the midnight stock take battle at Changi Airport T2 is waiting for me! And I'm sure that tonight numbers will be my greatest enemy again! They'll all have fun playing tricks on my poor eyes and start taunting me. IDIOT!

How am I going to last through the midnight stock take? It's going to be from 12 - 5am!!! Have to report to CoffeeBean at 11. Going to get more rest now. Out!

No comments:



call me tiger