Saturday, June 25, 2005

Happy Birthday Lil Bro!
It's my oh-so-irritating-a.k.a-nt-too-bad-a-companion brother's 18th birthday today! Finally he's 18! And the most classic thing was that he sms-ed me last night with the text: "HEY. ANYTIME YOU WANT TO CLUB, CALL ME. HAHA. I'M AT CB NOW."

Yse, note the CAPS, that was how he typed the text to me exactly, probably because he was using his Samsung phone and was all so lazy to change to small fonts. Can you imagine going clubbing with your brother? Hmm... that should be interesting! Haha! I'm so going to try it one fine day! Think it'll actually be kind of sweet? I don't know, just feel that it'll be quite nice, but of course not one on one, like DUH! Definitely there'll be his clique of friends, and I'll have mine.

But yup, siblings going clubbing together and returning home together after that, I can only imagine. Not too bad at all. Haha!

My brother may be a pain in the ass at times, but it's also damn obvious that he cares for me alot and is frequently on the lookout for me (the same goes for my elder brother, makes me feel like such a lousy sister now, because somehow I don't really take the effort to bother myself with their whereabouts, whereas they do... fine, I shall start to be more caring towards my siblings!) and for now, I can't help it but say:"I love you bro, really!"

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY JOEY!

No comments:



call me tiger