Sunday, June 26, 2005

Yummylicious


My darling boy "chilling out" with me. Posted by Hello


Had dinner over at my grands' place last night, in celebration of my little brother's birthday (hey, why wasn't I given such treatment? haha, doesn't matter because not as though I didn't get to share my bro's enjoyment). Simply love my grandma's cooking, yummy!

The birthday cake that followed was even better! From Grand Hyatt can?! When mine was from some ulu-nated cake shop below the blocks that kind, like rolleyes!!! Don't blame anyone though, because why my cake ended up to be some crap cake was tagged with a valid reason, and it's a super long story, so let's just drop it, heh!

The events that occured during the dinner was great, happy mini gathering and all that, and those that followed the gathering was better. =p By the way, I love him, the one I hold so dear to my heart, the one and only..... SPARKY!

No comments:



call me tiger