Monday, September 19, 2005

I hate it whenever you purchase the papers, everything else aound you becomes secondary. You become very oblivious to your surroundings, and the papers prevails everything. What's worse is that you could just simply walk away without saying a thing just to get your papers.

Playing the "non-existence" game? Perhaps. When you dug into your pocket for shillings, I knew you wanted to get the papers, but you could have at least said something. That's basic courtesy. What you did makes me feel that we're both separate entities. Just "you" and "I", not "us".

An hour and a half of silence is all I got from you, and it's still counting. Is it really such a chore toinform? And sometimes, may I ask of you to put your papers aside, because one thing for sure is that the papers would not run away or vanish into thin air just like that.

So wrong. Everything's starting to get so very wrong. Please let this end.

No comments:



call me tiger