Monday, September 19, 2005

What The Fuck
For losing a house key (misplacing it rather), is it fair to be railed at by you mum? In addition to that, she accuses you of being damn irresponsible and slams your room door as she exits. It's not fair.

My mom just did that to me. Only after that incident, then was I told that my key have been found at Dilun's place. When my mom entered my room again, she wanted to start railing at me again, but I told her the key's been found. Without even acknowledging, she just shut my door behind her. And the thing is, it's not like I lose my key every month or what. It's the first time in 19 years of my damned life that I lost my key (didn't really lose it afterall).

I don't expect an apology from her for accusing me and branding me as "irresponsible", but at least acknowledge the fact that my key isn't missing afterall right? Life's not great, I don't need more shit.

No comments:



call me tiger