Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ultimately Sweet
Whoever drops by your place despite having a serious diarrhoea, rests at your place for a few hours, heads back home past midnight, games with you a while online, then decide to come back to your crib just to spend the rest of the few hours of the night with you before heading back to camp?

The sweetest thing alive did that. =)

Went to AMK Community Hospital with my darling boy in hopes of being able to get the priscription prescribed by his MO but the stupid pharmacy at the hospital had to close so early. -_-

Headed back home and I cooked him dinner again. I love cooking for my boy ( although what I cook is very much just throwing frozen food into the toaster or microwave, and just having to cook the rice, porridge or pasta. ) It's fun!

Have to study again today, bummer.

No comments:



call me tiger