Thursday, October 27, 2005

I just realised that freezing to death is one of the most painful ways to die. It definitely would be an ordeal to die that way.

I concluded that because 2 days ago, I happily stuck my index finger into my tub of ice cream and dug it out to eat (ok, I know I asked for it for not using a spoon, but I have weird eating ways and habits, so spare me. And stop reading this with a raised eyebrow, with question marks in ur head, or with whatever expression that made its way to your face upon reading that sentence). After awhile my finger felt numb and I immediately withdrew it from the tub of ice cream and doused it in warm water.

The pain was temporary and the warm water eased the pain. But now, 2 days later, my finger is hurting like nobody's business! It's red, and sore, and I can't type properly with my index finger. It feels as though my finger might just fall off any moment. Ouch.

I shall not pull such weird stunts in eating stuff anymore. Maybe I should quit eating totally too, because who knows when I'll choke to death, and choking is an extremely nasty way to die as well. Hur!

No comments:



call me tiger