Saturday, October 29, 2005

My mum is super hilarious. She fears of me going into depression thinking that I'm fat and end up committing suicide. And because of that, she keeps telling me that I need to eat more because I'm like a bag of bones. But that's just HER perception.

I'm not thin, I'm not anorexic, so what's all the big fuss about? Not as though I'm refraining from food or anything, I'm STILL eating. Bumped into Jeremy back in PHS today during the Open House and he claimed that I'm thinner. Trust me dude, it's the uniform, I think. Haha.

I'm eating!!! So those constantly nagging me to eat more, I think you're just wasting saliva. Hurhur! Alright, just wanted to say that my mum's becoming paranoid about my weight and she's watching way too much TV, what depression and what suicide. -rolleyes-

But it's not a bad thing afterall. Suicide will end all misery.

No comments:



call me tiger