Saturday, November 26, 2005

Happy 5th month my dearest boy! It's been 5 months and sometimes I really wonder how on earth you're able to stand all my quirkiness and lame shit. In addition, I have really weird habits and cranky moodswings frequently, and I really thank you for always standing by me no matter what happened.

Also, the support you've given me throughout the sms shootout was really great, and I appreciate all your efforts. There'll be a long way ahead of us to look forward to yah? Love you my boy.

Earlier in the evening, we spent over 2hrs at the arcade. Attempted afew tries at getting stuffed toys from the UFO Machine. Super idiotic, but fun! He never fails to put a smile on my face. Adorable.

ps: I went to school for about 10 minutes today (umm... yesterday rather). Woke up late, reached school 10 minutes late, sat in for a project briefing, and 10 minutes later my lecturer said that was all she had for us. Like wtf? All the rush early in the morning for just 10 minutes of school. -ROLLEYES-

No comments:



call me tiger