Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Boys will forever be boys. Had the most irritating and stupid encounter on my way home earlier. There was this group of 3 boys roughly around the age of 16-18 who boarded the bus that I was on and they were trying so hard to get my attention.

The one sitting closest to where I was standing started saying, "Eh, chuan fen hong yi de" (eh, the one in pink), but I totally ignored him. Then he went on to complain to his friends, "Wah, ta dao wo leh!" (wah, she ignored me).

After awhile, I think another of his friend tapped my shoulder real hard so I turned and glared at the one sitting nearest to me. The look on his face was hilarious, total shock! He just looked back and didn't say anything. Perhaps the stare I gave him worked wonders. Then he went on to tell his friend who tapped me that he should have been gentler. Like what the fuck? And to think they had the cheek to even lay a finger on me. Disgusting brats.

They then challenged each other to ask for my age and I was telling myself that if they would to really ask, I would say, "Definitely not suitable for small boys like you all.". I mean, they don't even look legal to have sex, and I'm wondering if they've already started to grow pubic hair. -_- I think yes, because the one sitting closest to me had disgusting facial hair which only proves his sloppiness. Another turn-off point. Damn, how did I digress to sex and pubic hair?

As I was alighting, one of the idiots questioned, "Ta ku ah?" (she cried?). Like totally -_- !!! Why the hell would I cry? Stupid boys, brainless! I so much wanted to bite their heads off!

But seriously, BOYS will forever be BOYS. It's true.

No comments:



call me tiger