Saturday, November 19, 2005

Today went well, and I hope that tomorrow will be just as good or better! I must work harder! And because of my mini success, my darling boy decided to reward me with this:


Posted by Picasa

Supreme Platter at Cartel almost killed the two of us. My boy had macaroni as well, and when this dish came, we were practically stuffing everything down. It was great though. I'm still ultra bloated from dinner. Somebody help me.

Daddy says I've got to eat properly for dinner today and lunch tomorrow. All the fuss for that event. Haha. In addition, I'm ordered to sleep early tonight as well, but with all the adrenaline and nervousness running through me, I guess sleeping would be a little difficult, just like last night. I'll try my best though. I'm off!

No comments:



call me tiger