Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Haven't blogged in a while because my computer crashed on Christmas eve, how nice.

Was using it before heading out to meet my boy and his friends when my computer decided to take a permanant rest, so very not up to standard. Dad told me that my hard disk crashed, so there goes my everything! Pictures, files, memos, EVERYTHING! I'm hoping that Daddy was able to recover it, instead of having to reformat it.

So anyway, met up wif my boy and his Secondary school NPCC friends on Christmas eve and they are really MAD. Bunch of guys who are already in the army, yet with still the humour of boys who can't seem to grow up (not in the irritating sense of course). Drinking session with them was hilarious, and the weird things we talked about and games we played added on to the fun. Even supper was fun-filled.

Glad to have met his closest bunch of friends. And because all of them were from NPCC, neither actually really believed that I'm still serving the corps as WCI. It's not really that hard to believe, is it?

Our half year anniversary just came and went, how fast time flies. 6 months into "Us", and I'm still sometimes getting to know you all over again, which is good, because then I get to learn some new things which I missed out previously. I love you baobei.

No comments:



call me tiger