Saturday, December 24, 2005

Darling's Echo just broke and I was the cause of it. If only I'd sat that bag filled with gifts properly on the table, or floor.

That big bag was sitting nicely on the table for more than 10 minutes when all of a sudden, it just shifted and the bag toppled over, sending my boy's Echo to hit the ground hard. The shattered glass didn't hurt me physically but I'm suffering emotionally. Feel bad knowing the fact that I could have actually done something to prevent that. If only I placed the bag on the ground nicely, instead of high up on the table.

The bottle was still half full, and now all of it is gone just like that. And the guilt piles up higher with the fact that my boy doesn't blame me a wee bit, rather being more concerned that I did not cut myself in the process of cleaning up.

I'm sorry dar, really. A new scent for the both of us it shall be then.

No comments:



call me tiger