Friday, December 16, 2005

The holidays are finally here! Not really actually, because next week is supposed to be E-learning week, only the week after would be my one week break, but so long as I don't have to go to school, it very much means that the holidays have started for me!

There'll be a class BBQ at the end of December and again, we'd be exchanging gifts among our classmates, and I guess I count myself lucky to have chosen someone who is quite easy to get a gift for. Just go in the direction of her so called "pattern" and I wouldn't go wrong.

There'll be an exchange within my clique of 6 as well. So many presents to buy, so little time. I need to go Christmas shopping soon!

PS: Mango sale is now on! Went down with Val yesterday and I managed to get 2 tops. Val was crazy, she spent 4 times of what I spent, madness. She goes nuts when the word S-A-L-E is in sight. A shopping queen will always be a shopping queen. Haha.

No comments:



call me tiger