Sunday, December 18, 2005

Delta gathering was again another mad outing. There were 9 of us, and as usual, I got bullied by Jay-Jay and Ahmad. 2 years have passed, and they are still such big bullies.

Had dinner at NYDC, and for the first time, we decided on where to eat pretty quickly. I'm super amazed! But prior to that, majority arrived late, punctuality is something they do not have, and I'm bewildered because all of us are CIs, so where have their PICARD gone to?

Imagine yourself arriving at 4pm, and the last person only arrived at 5.30pm. I sat till my ass hurt like mad. -_-

Photo taking with the Christmas tree was not missed out, it's our yearly routine. Every year we would meet up around 16th as it's our anniversary from passing out of CIBTC. And every year, we would take pictures with our beloved Christmas tree outside Paragon. Had loads of fun with this crazy bunch!

Dinner at NYDC - - - - - - - - Our yearly routine

No comments:



call me tiger