Friday, December 23, 2005

Went down to Ministry of Sound last night but couldn't smoke our way in, so ended up paying the $20 cover charge but it's reasonable beacuase it includes 2 drinks.

Went with Jo, Jacky, Richard, Zhilun, Benny (R & Z's friend), and of course my boy. While he and I were queueing, this guy called out to me and waved, and I momentarily couldn't put a name to his face, so heck it, I just waved back first. Then I realised it was Freddy, and Jo was so happy when I told her I saw Freddy. Freddy's still so cute.

Anyway, MOS is HUGE! And it's good because it's like a one-stop place with all the different genres. Maybe because MOS is new, that's why the crowd wasn't that big, therefore making MOS seem too big for its own good. And the air-conditoning is free of charge. Cold to the max!

Meeting up with Jo was fantastic though. Been quite a while since I last saw her, and she's still as lovely, still as cranky. Love her to bits.

No comments:



call me tiger