Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The pot calling the kettle black. You're not fit to accuse me of lying, for you've lied far worse. That damn clubbing one was a classic example. And I only told you I missed you once. So your line of "stop telling me u miss me and all that crap" is a damn joke. You are not that great.

Also, the fact that you constantly changed reasons for asking me to move on proves even more so. First was because you wanted me to move on, to forget you. Then it was because of the change of my MSN name. You can't even get your reasoning right, lest keep it constant. Fancy telling someone to move on, yet blog about being disappointed with that person for moving on so soon. What contradictory.

And you did cut me off totally, even as a normal friend. So don't try to cover up by saying I was the one holding on to hope hence accusing you of cutting me off. If you loathe me, it's fine by me. As least he's far more understanding than you are. He knows that things can't be put aside overnight and he's willing to take the risk.

It's a joke if you dare say you're still very much in contact with her. Why do I even give a damn. I'm very much over you as of now, and I'm very glad that I am.

You couldn't tell all those to me directly, resorting to blogging it out. So here's to you. This post is a complete waste of my time, but at least I feel better and lighter.

No comments:



call me tiger