Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I awoke in tears again, with an extremely weird dream right before I woke up. I wonder if there were any hidden messages behind the dream I had. Here's roughly how my dream went:

"My accomplices (whom I didn't see even a single one of their faces) and I were killing baddies in a police premise with hand-guns, knives and aerosol sprays (yes, I can see the HUH look on your faces, aerosol sprays?!)

So anyway, there were this fresh batch of young police officers that came into the room I was in and I accidently stabbed one of them to death, mistaking that he was one of the baddie (because the baddies were dressed in police uniforms as well). Damn, I just killed a very good looking young officer by accident. So I fled.

I ran and ran and I practically superman-ed down the flight of stairs (the feeling was so damn real and I was like damn high on adrenaline!). And I ran across the field, joining some school kids who were training for their Napfa or something to that extent.

I had no idea what brought me back to the front of the police building, where I sat in someone's car (not very sure who, could be a cabbie, could be my accomplice). Then another young (and damn suave) police officer came, and sprayed me with the damn aerosol spray (because I sprayed him with it earlier up in the building), and it was then that I cried, because the spray was stinging my eyes badly. Prior to that I already wanted to cry, for killing an innocent officer, the aerosol spray was an added catalyst.

That officer who sprayed me left me there for about a minute or so, then as he was about to bend in to give me a hug, I woke up, with real tears in my eyes."

Sigh, so what did this weird dream mean at all (if there's any meaning to it)?

No comments:



call me tiger