Friday, May 25, 2007

Before midnight, he said:

[1O] cma says:
anyway
[1O] cma says:
cake making time again! (read: shit)

At the stroke of midnight, part 1 of my surprise arrived.

A note reminder on my phone told me to head out of my gate for a surprise and what met me was the sweetest thing ever.


This was supposedly the ice cream cake that I wanted, and Mom initially agreed, but due to inconvenience of collection, she told me to choose another ice cream cake from Swensen's instead.

My darling knew how much I'm in love with this pretty cake, so he made all the weird arrangements with Ros. And appearing at my gate with it, the cake that he apparently "went to make".

Now, I'm so anticipating the rest of the day, and most importantly, the moment when I can finally slip into that pretty little orange thing. =) Thank you for part one!

The revival of my Nokia 7200 adds on to my happiness!

No comments:



call me tiger