Saturday, May 26, 2007

Stepping into adulthood feels very normal actually. It's no different from any other birthdays over the last 2 decades. But the one thing that stood out this year was that the sweetest thing on earth made it an extremely unforgettable experience for me.

And so, parts 2, 3 and 4 are out.

Part 2: Dinner at White Dog Cafe. Yum.

Part 3: (The one that really took my breath away) Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. So, what's so special about catching Pirates on the second day of its screening you may ask? It makes a world of difference when you catch a movie like that in Gold Class seating! Laid back in that big soft comfy recliner, with a fresh smelling blanket to snuggle under. Now, THAT'S the difference! And of course, my boy was the mastermind of it all.

Part 4: Up to Mount Faber we went! Walked a little, sat a lot, and simply gazed at the blanket of stars up above.

Thank you dar, for making my 21st such a memorable one. You must be really tired, driving around, making sure that the plans flowed according to timing. I heart you much. =)

Thank you to all who've wished me too, be it via SMS, MSN, Friendster, or personally. Thank you.

No comments:



call me tiger