Friday, June 15, 2007

Finally, after a long wait, I get to dine at Waraku. Fabulous Japanese food, and the outlet at ECP was really a very good experience. Nice ambience and all.

Strolled along the beach with the boy, and had a nice talk about the past and all the missed opportunities. Wasted, I would agree, but it really doesn't matter now, does it? Because now we're able to carve out a future that belongs to us. =)

He drove around aimlessly for a while, which was fine by me, for I love car rides. Ended up at some place special, somewhere that he had brought me to before, and somewhere that holds sweet memories for me. My special place with him.

And the perfect day ended with a perfect note. Jay-Jay, I love you. =)


Sashimi - 5 kinds --- Look at the size of it!


His: Creamy Scallop Udon --- Mine: Cod Fish & Veg in Spicy Miso Soup

No comments:



call me tiger