Friday, June 15, 2007

News Report: Water Pipe Burst in Countryside

Not the entire Countryside Estate, but this particular unit in the estate. But that really is so not funny. The water pipe overhead my brothers' room apparently leaked silently earlier while my younger brother was poo-ing and it rained all over the house.

Now the stairs and stairs landing are all wet and slippery, and oh God forbid, I may just slip and fall to my death later. What's worse is that nobody's at home! Uncle brought my gramps AND the maid (for the maid's my grandpa's personal assistant) out!

And for the best thing, I'm stuck at home with no water to brush my teeth, lest shower. Horror of all horrors? Yes, indeed. But my boy, being the always loving and sweet boyfriend, has offered to come and pick me up to go shower over at his crib! It's just my lucky day that he didn't go to work today! =)))

So now, I patiently await his arrival. Heh.

No comments:



call me tiger