Sunday, October 14, 2007

The 4 of us are in need of a barf bag, not because the food was horrible, but the reverse. It was so good that we were eating a little too fast for our digestive systems to send "full" signals to our brains.

The scones and sandwiches came in a 3-tier holder, and boy, were they good! Especially the smoked salmon sandwich. I was practically loading up on them, with only a small taste of the other varieties.



The counter selections were basically desserts. Chocolate pralines, muffins, cakes, cheese quiche, pies, cookies, et cetera. The cheese quiche was oh-so-heavenly, and so was the lemon pie/tart.


Just one round of the 3-tier selection and the counter was enough to cause an immediate sugar rush. The most captivating item of the entire high tea was actually their 'sleeping teapot'. Look:


I'm not sure if it's spelt as 'slipping' or 'sleeping', but after much discussion with my boy, we concluded that it should be 'sleeping', because of the way it's "lying" down. Whether or not you decide to let the teapot "sleep" depends on your own taste bud. For people who prefer thin tea, they should "sit" the teapot upright, but for those who enjoy their tea to be thick, the 'sleeping teapot' should be the way it's being named, "sleeping".

I had the Apple Amaretto, and so did my brother's girlfriend. The guys had some lemon honey tea which I forgot the name to it. And regarding the fact that the girls and guys had similar teas respectively, it wasn't planned at all. Just purely coincidental.

Going out with my brother is one hell of a crappy but enjoyable outing. It was really nice for the 4 of us to go out on a lazy Sunday afternoon and enjoy life in this manner. I love my brother.

And to my boy, happy 8th month to us. I love you.

He said that there's one thing you can never replicate, and that's the kind of love we share. How true.

No comments:



call me tiger