Saturday, October 13, 2007

In early celebration of our 8th month being together, my boy brought me to Z'en at UE square for dinner today. The interior was really nice and cosy. And I must say that the food did not disappoint either.


The dish on the left was his, fried rice with crab sauce. Very tasty, and I loved the sauce a lot. It had the texture somewhat similar to shark's fin soup with crab sticks. The right dish was mine, swordfish with teriyaki sauce. Slightly too salty for my liking, and serving was tiny. If I wanted to, I could have wiped out the entire dish in 2 mouths. So, go figure the serving. But for someone like me, it was definitely more than enough. In fact, about half of it actually ended up in my boy's tummy. Not too bad, still quite a palatable dish.

After dinner, NJ4 again surprised me by driving us all the way from town to Sunset Way. Why? Just because I told him that Daily Scoop has a new Avocado flavour that I'm dying to try.

Single scoop of Avocado ice-cream

Tomorrow, we will be heading to Conrad Hotel for high-tea buffet with my younger brother and his girlfriend. Compliments from my dearest Mommy of course. This is life. =)

No comments:



call me tiger