Friday, October 05, 2007

I loathe attending my Corporate Finance (CF) lectures on Thursdays, and no, it's not because I can't stand the module or the lecturer, but it's the people in class that are very very VERY sickening.

For the UOL programme, when you're at the lecture theatre 10 minutes before the lecture starts, you're already considered to be very early. But for CF, even if you're there 15 minutes before the lecture commences (which in the case of other modules you'd be super duper early), you're deemed to be VERY late!

Why?

Because there are people who are there even earlier, and God knows what time they were there since. It's as though they camped there overnight. And the sickening part is that those early freaks (a.k.a 'the kiasu bunch') would help to reserve seats for their friends whose souls can't even been seen in the vicinity.

These people would conveniently "chop" places by planting a single highlighter/pen/stack of notes/umbrella/what-nots on the table. Evidence here:


It is still pardonable if it's only a few tables being reserved, but when I was there 15 minutes earlier, I had to practically tour the entire lecture theatre before I managed to find a vacancy without a bloody highlighter or pen or whatever occupying the otherwise empty seat.

Oei, typical Aunties and Uncles in the making in my CF class! Take your pick! Quality guaranteed! -_-

No comments:



call me tiger