Saturday, October 13, 2007

When it comes to fulfilling cravings and any other sort of impulsive actions of mine, nobody does it better than NJ4. Some time last week, I told him that we've yet to revisit Ice³ for their mudpies. We've been there for the chocolate fondue many months ago but it was quite a letdown. Their mudpie won me over though.

Eyes Wide Open

That was my mudpie, which was basically mocha ice cream, topped with Milo powder and a generous serving of chocolate chips. The size of it was giganormous! My boy had this sudden urge of having something with banana (I have no idea why), and so he got himself a banana split (3 flavours of your choice).


Serving was super generous too! It was as though their ice cream was free or something.

My boy's the best. Always bringing me around to settle my cravings once he book out. I love you. =)

No comments:



call me tiger