Sunday, April 20, 2008

My darling girls and I finally got to meet up today after so long! From the moment we met, to the moment we went our separate ways, we were yakking non stop. There was just so much to catch up on!

We went for lunch at MOF @ Marina Square, and boy, we were totally stuffed out thereafter. Good Food + Great Company = Bliss.


Row 1 (L-R): Shinyu's - Miso Char Siew Ramen, Susanty's - Omelete Soba
Row 2 (L-R): Rina's - Karaage Ramen, Mine - Omelete Udon
Row 3: Chawanmushi (4 of us shared 2)


Matcha Kurian and HAPPY faces!

Despite being too full to finish up our respective noodles, we all still had space when it came to desserts! Just look at our ecstatic faces! 4 grown ladies shared ONE dessert, and we lapped everything up with some difficulties. Nonetheless, this dessert was extremely good! =D


Shinyu was such a doll, she gave me a swirly lollipop. And after much walking around to aid our digestion, she got bored and took an extremely random picture of (part of) me as seen above. -_-


We ended our meetup with a perfect picture. Although it wasn't full attendance, this meetup was still a very fruitful one. I love these girls!

No comments:



call me tiger