Saturday, April 19, 2008

At this very moment, my love is getting ready to be jetted off to Taiwan for 3 weeks of training. And upon his return, we won't be able to meet up as my final exams will commence the following day. =(

So anyway, yesterday we went shopping for gifts to each other that have been long overdue. Sadly, there still wasn't any stock for the gift that's from me to him. However, the gift from him to me was in stock!


Heart Clover

My very first piece of jewellery from Tiffany & Co. =D The piece that actually enticed us the most from the online catalogue was the Geometric Heart, but it didn't stand out that well in the store. So we went for the 2nd choice. Thank you baby, it's a gem I'd treasure.

As a farewell dinner, I brought him to The Mushroom Pot, and although it wasn't any grand dinner, we still enjoyed ALL the mushrooms!


Oh, for the love of mushrooms!

Take care over at Taiwan baby. 3 weeks will pass by in no time. Also, I'm sorry to hear about your grandma's passing. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to let this affect your training in Taiwan. Hugs.

No comments:



call me tiger