Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I just woke up from an extremely weird + retarded dream. I dreamt of my clique from Secondary School, and we were at a funfair/carnival.

Gary had his hair at shoulder length which enhanced his feminine facial features, and he really looked like a young girl to me.

Wei Quan had faux eyelashes on his upper lip, and he went, "EH! Check out my new _____!" (I can't remember the word used, it was either 'lashes' or 'moustache') Don't ask me why I dreamt of something so wtf like this. I woke up and literally said 'what the fuck' out loud.

While the guys were weird in my dream, the girls were surprisingly normal. I saw Jo (although she's a thousand miles away from home), Lay Hoon, and a few other familiar faces.

The only reason I can think of as to why I dreamt of them (although it's a retarded dream), is probably because I miss them a lot.

3 comments:

Gary said...

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I dunno what to say...
Really....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Unknown said...

LOL! That dream was like damn real! And for the record, you were REALLY pretty with your long hair!

HAHAHA!~

Gary said...

thanks girl....... HAHAHHAH!!



call me tiger