Saturday, April 05, 2008

NJ4 said he would be confined today and can only be home tomorrow, but at 5pm, he called me and said due to his "special confinement", he's right outside __ Countryside _____. He and all his weird ideas.

We went to Central to check the place out because the both of us haven't been there before (mountain tortoise, I know). We were spoiled for dining choices, so after contemplating, we settled for Ma Maison.


With polite staffs, Ma Maison gave us the very homely and rustic feeling. Food was not bad, but I'm too lazy to go into details.


The key above was for settling the bill, which is pretty innovative.


(1) AzabuSabo ice cream - Green Mint & Seasalt Caramel
(2) Us @ Boat Quay

After a hearty dinner, we had dessert from AzabuSabo. My love and I then walked around Clarke Quay, to Boat Quay, and to Esplanade. That hour long of walking sure aided us in digestion.

No comments:



call me tiger