Saturday, May 03, 2008

Photobucket Photobucket

Met up with the girls at Swensen's for dinner earlier to celebrate Susanty's (actual), Shinyu's (advanced) and my (advanced) birthday. Susanty shared her joy of the ultra cute doggy cupcakes with us. It's too cute to be eaten, so that little cupcake is sitting in my refrigerator.


My birthday gifts from the girls. Thanks sweets!


The four of us headed to St James after dinner and we literally danced all our calories from dinner away! Extremely therapeutic I would say.

2 years 4 months since I last went clubbing. 4 hours non stop on the dance floor and I'm worn out beyond words. I have to admit that my dancing mechanism's lifespan has deteriorated over the years and I'm getting old. I'm starting to ache all over. But it was one helluva wild night.

No comments:



call me tiger