Sunday, May 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy! =D

In celebration of Mom's birthday, my family (+ spouses) had dinner at Mellben Seafood (AMK). Food was delightfully delicious but no pictures to share the joy because everyone attacked the food faster than the speed of lightning, and I didn't even get to say "wait". -_-

Thanks to that food poisoning almost 5 years ago, I don't/can't enjoy crabs anymore. I attempted eating a pincer, but got so nauseous after the first mouth that I couldn't continue. And because the 3 different crabs came after all the other dishes were finished, I spent the last 30 minutes watching the rest pig out and get messy with the crabs.

Despite the lack-of-crab-bond, my first and last meal of today was indeed satisfying. =) Happy Birthday once again, Mom.

No comments:



call me tiger