Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I don't remember consuming anything contaminated yesterday, because I ate what I've usually been eating. But I woke up after a 11 hours slumber, feeling nauseous and weak.

I managed to make my way downstairs, guzzled a lot of water and ate half a carrot, hoping the nausea would go away. However, bile was threatening to emerge. I fought it down but ultimately lost the battle.

The most retarded thing was that I was so weak I had to sit on my bathroom floor and throw up into a pail. And because of that position I was in, heaving was a bitch. But once I got the nasty contents out of my system, I felt better. Throw in a couple of hours of sleep and I miraculously felt normal after that. Now, that's so weird.

I wonder if that's a sign of my body system failing, slowly but surely.

Oh, and I so absolutely love orange that even my puke was orange!

orange vomit

No comments:



call me tiger