Sunday, May 25, 2008

Of Birthdays, Friendship and Love.

To all who wished me via various methods, thank you! =)

24th and 25th May was filled with many happy celebrations. Yesterday, Delta attended GuoHui's 21st birthday party, whose birthday falls on the same day as me. Happy Birthday GuoHui! =)


(1) GuoHui flaunting his "Mister Yaya Papaya" t-shirt.
(2) The usual birthday boy + cake & friends picture.
(3) With the late comers of Delta.
(4) Ros, myself, Em

The words printed on the N.U.M t-shirt that we bought for GuoHui described him totally. After the customary photo-taking-with-the-birthday-person-and-cake, he had to announce to everyone that we share the same birthday. -_- Nonetheless, it was really nice catching up with Delta again. I honestly love these people to bits.

My love drove me home and we spent some quiet time together. I told him to go home earlier to avoid getting nagged at. Usually, he takes 10 minutes or less to get home from my place, but after 15 minutes, there was still no news from him.

Just as I was about to call him, he called and summoned me to the nearby playground. What greeted me totally melted my heart.


My birthday "sand cake". I had to blow out ALL the candles.

What a pretty sight! Apparently, 22 tea lights should form the "22" in the middle of the heart, but he made a mistake on the second 2, without realising it. But it's alright baby, I still heart it very much. =)

Today, my love brought me out for lunch at Sun with Moon.

(1) His: Mini Unagi Don & Kinoko
(2) Mine: Tempura Udon (cold)
(3) Mini Matcha Parfait
(4) He asked me to look at him and he shot that. -_- Check out the eyebags!


I eyed this Guess bag about a month back and he insisted on getting it for me today despite me wanting to get it myself some other time. Thank you darling, for all the effort you've put in. =) I had fun!

(1) My birthday cake of course.
(2) With the man I love the most, my Dad.
(3) Making a wish and I have no idea what's with the spastic face.
(4) Honestly, I think being spastic runs in the family.
(5) Putting out the fire Blowing out the candles.
(6) Again, I have no idea what's with the face.

Last but not least, my birthday gift from my Kor Kor, I like!

Orange bathroom floor mat and towel!!!

No comments:



call me tiger