Sunday, July 27, 2008

For 3 consecutive weekends, darling and I have been attending his Armour mates' 21st birthday celebrations. Each week, I learn a little more about those bunch of people and new strings of friendships are made (with the girlfriends/partners). And there will be more to come.

Before attending the party last night, we got conned into having late lunch at Lerk Thai, but that's not to say that the food wasn't good. It was satisfactory, but just not to our initial plan - long story.

While waiting for our orders to arrive, NJ4 was being goofy,


and so I mimicked him!


And finally, our orders came and NJ4 was happy!

His - Fried Seafood Tung Hoon Mine - Tom Yam Seafood Kway Teow

Anyway, my bedroom is going to have ORANGE WALLS in no time! =D

No comments:



call me tiger