Friday, August 01, 2008

Ungracious Driving Etiquette.

Ferried my Daddy to and fro TTSH for his appointment, and it's only today I personally found out how ugly some Singaporean drivers are.

As I was turning into the expressway, I was honked at by a bastard behind for no apparent reason. I was in my own lane, going at a normal speed, and seeing that I was at no fault at all, my Dad told me to slow down on purpose.

And then, an idiot in a lorry high-beamed me when I cut into his lane as I was exiting the expressway. Excuse me, he was 3 cars (or more) length away, so why did he high-beam me for.

The last one was a bitch. I signaled way in advance and there was space to cut infront of her so I did, and then she tapped her horn lightly, which was obviously just for the sake of honking to bully me rather than because I caused her to take any evasive actions. Dad said, "Don't bother, you gave advanced signal, she want to chiong forward to prevent you from entering is her problem." ROAD BULLY!

Just because I have a P-plate doesn't mean it gives such "experienced" drivers a chance to bully me. Please, you ass holes went through this phase as well, don't act so high and mighty and bully P-plate road users. It's just another 2 more months, you wait and see. Such road bullies ought to be shot in their heads.

No comments:



call me tiger