Sunday, August 03, 2008

Happy 26th Birthday Kor Kor!

Last night, we celebrated my elder brother's birthday a day in advance. Mommy whipped up a fantabulous dinner for the family and 3 of my brother's close friends.

FEAST!
The entire feast.

And here are the individual dishes:


Mushroom Pasta Sauce - warmed over a tea light


Fresh Salad; Pasta; Mashed Potatoes;
Assorted Sausages with Cheesy Scrambled Eggs

At one point during dinner, I suddenly became the topic for discussion. Daddy and elder brother asked Magdalene to guess my age. She looked at me, scrutinised me in fact, then concluded that I'm 17, 18 max. Everyone at the table roared with laughter, and when it was all calm again, she asked how old I really am. She literally went, "OH MY GOD!" when I told her I'm +5 of her initial guess.

It really isn't that hard to believe I'm 22, right?

No comments:



call me tiger