Monday, August 18, 2008

Over the weekend, NJ4 insisted on bringing me to Mustafa so that I can stock up on my food supplies (a.k.a my meals). Rows and rows of sinful indulgence made my head spin, but when I saw this orange box, I stopped dead in my tracks.

Fascinated, I scrutinised the box and when I saw "creamy choco peanut filling", I was so damn reluctant to let the box go.





What thrilled me even more was that when I got home and opened the box, the internal packaging was orange too! =D SO PRETTY!

Taste wise, I wasn't impressed, because the peanut flavour was so mild to the extent of being almost non-existent.

And only after finishing everything, then I learned something that I did not know my whole life, that I was living in Indonesia all this while.


HAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:



call me tiger