Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy 18th month to us. =) He purposely book out just to bring me out for a simple celebratory dinner. And because it wasn't really a planned decision, I did the thinking of where we should go for dinner.


I've always wanted to give Little Part I Cafe a try since ages ago, and today I did. The cafe is tucked away in a quiet neighbourhood along Upper Thomson Road, just right beside Thomson Plaza, and I'm sure it's not difficult to spot the place.

With an extremely homely interior, it's a great place to just spend some quiet quality time with your loved one(s). In addition, they serve delicious and healthy food at very affordable prices!



The very pretty and homely interior.

Menu Ice water Green Tea Ice Blended
L - R: Menu; Ice water in a pretty jug; Special Green Tea Blended

And then, here comes our food after about 15 - 20 minutes wait...


His: Little's Chicken Schnitzel


Mine: Salmon Crepe

Both dishes were nicely executed in terms of visual and taste aspects! Thumbs and toes up! Even their paper napkins are so adorable:


Thank you baby, for driving all the way out from Sungei Gedong just to have a simple but much appreciated dinner with me.

No comments:



call me tiger