Wednesday, September 24, 2008

For those not in the know, I'm one who is extremely self-conscious, have a plunging level of self-esteem, sensitive, and feel very insecure more often than not. And it has been this way since the day I started being aware of my surroundings and remembering things.

But I've never felt it as bad as now. Some actions are bothering me tremendously and it's gnawing at my insecurities.

Edited @ 11.50pm

Mama Mia!Caught Mama Mia! with my love after work. It was a good stress buster, and it somewhat helped to alleviate the mean feelings I was experiencing this morning.

I've said it before, but I have to say it again, that I love musicals very much! =)

And Pierce Brosnan is damn hot for a man his age! Charming old men are really quite irresistible, hahaha!

No comments:



call me tiger