Saturday, September 20, 2008

So, everything has been unveiled, and I loved every single bit of it. NJ4 is officially my longest relationship ever, and that little silly bee felt that it calls for a celebration. I know for a fact that this was planned almost a month ago, because he told me to remember 200908 back then.

At the stroke of midnight, a task reminder rang on my handphone with the reminder saying, "Come out for a big surprise! =)" Obviously, my boy set this reminder a long time ago when my handphone wasn't with me. I went out and got greeted by this:


Secret Recipe - Chocolate Banana Cake

Now tell me, how could I not melt and break into a smile? =)

Evening came and we got ready for Part 2 and 3 of his plan, of which Part 2 is being postponed to next week because nature wasn't to our favour today. So till then, be patient with all the secrecy. =D

My Love drove us down to East Coast for dinner and I was so excited when we reached the entrance of the restaurant. So classy! Pictures will do its job from this point onwards.


http://www.1-twentysix.com/

Interior 1 Interior 2
Menu Bread condiments
Bread 1 Bread 2
Scallops
Shared: Scallops with salad


His: Live Scottish Bamboo Clam (with 2 different sauces)

They portioned this into 2 parts because they asked if we were sharing. A very thoughtful and commendable gesture.


Mine: Duck Confit (with sour berries, walnut & apple salad)

Oh my goodness, I was on cloud nine when I had my first bite! The duck tasted somewhat like Peking duck, but I've never ate duck meat which was so soft and tender before! Yums! And I heart walnuts!

At the start of the meal, the waitress and the manager (I think) came to ask if everything was fine with the food and if we needed help with anything. Great food, nice ambience, and a personal touch from the staffs, it really has standard.



Thank you Love, for loving me more than before. ♥

No comments:



call me tiger