Monday, October 27, 2008

At the initial stages, we used to be very prompt and efficient in giving each other gifts and such, but as time goes by, NJ4 and I unknowingly and unanimously slacked off and we began to start delaying the gifts.

Yesterday we went to Canelé to get him a (slice of) cake of his choice which was meant for his 21st birthday 2 months back. (At least I'm better than him, because he dragged a gift for almost 11 months and still counting. LOL!)

Canelé

What we had: Cafe Caramel - Milk chocolate coffee mousse, chocolate genoise with expresso, salty caramel and hazelnut feullitine.
Reactions: 3 words, 4 syllabus, 1 exclamation - OH MY GOODNESS!

We bagged the cake instead of dining in because we forgot to bring the camera down with us and returning to the car to get it was crazily far. Anyway, I've made a proposition to my love that we have to give every dessert at Canelé a try. 1 slice per month is feasible I guess. =)

Going on to more food, I'm totally addicted to bagels. Since we were at Raffles City, we popped by Marketplace and bought an entire new loaf of blueberry bagels. I chanced upon a blueberry cream cheese spread and needless to say, it went straight into our shopping cart. =D

Blueberry Bagels + Blueberry cream cheese

=


HAHAHAHAHA! Sinful indulgence! YUMMY!

And when we got home, NJ4 fixed up my Ikea display cabinet for me!


My 4 - 7 years old plaques finally have a comfortable place to reside! They have been sleeping in their respective boxes (filled with a fair amount of silverfishes) for those long years! Oh my!

No comments:



call me tiger