Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've said this many times before, but I still want to say it again:

I love going shopping with my Mom!

Yesterday morning, my Mom suggested that we go shopping after work at Raffles City and without a second thought, I agreed! =)

Sometimes, my Mom gets on my nerves when she goes on and on about certain things and I would roll my eyes when she's not looking (but now that I've written this down, she will know what I've been doing all these while, because she reads my blog, hahaha). But ignoring that fact, shopping with her can't get any better!

And like I've also mentioned before, food-my parents-me, we are like a complicated tangled chain which always leaves me guilt-stricken.

YoguBliss @ Yoguru Blueberry Bagels
Left: YoguBliss from Yoguru - frozen yoghurt ♥♥
Right: Blueberry Bagels from Marketplace ♥♥

Despite the ridiculous prices tagged to the above 2 food items, Mom bought them for me without even the slightest flicker of contemplation. Thank you Mommy! ♥

Later that night, NJ4 and I caught High School Musical 3. There's really nothing left for me to say about musical themed movies and plays, because I heart musicals very much.

And so, that's the beginning of my long weekend...

No comments:



call me tiger