Tuesday, October 07, 2008

For memories' sake, I'd like to walk myself (and whoever is reading) through the process of my room painting.

Before
Bye bye old room!

Yes, I know my room is very messy for a girl, and I know I have posters that are half dangling off my wall. Those posters have been up there for at least 7 years and many have already fallen off.

I've been anticipating this day for 3 months now, and the day for me to own an orange room finally arrived!

Ready for the paint job!
It has started! Somemore...
And more... And the first coat is done!
My ORANGE room!!!
Hello pretty little thing! =)

YAY! My room is now ORANGE! =D And it's so amusing that the painter who painted my room was wearing an orange top, lol!

Sungod + Honeycomb = Bright pretty cheery room! =D

My brothers' room is blue and my parents' room is green. All with a pretty feature wall too! My house is finally pretty again!

No comments:



call me tiger